Monday, April 20, 2009

.you ask me.

hello.salam.

this should be my very first notes/blog, they keep on asking me. "ayu, takde blog ke", "ayu, comment blog aku". haha, dat kind of word do attracted me to start doing this blog stuff.there's nothing much to wrote here, its just that i really having a bad day yesterday 19/4/2009 nobody would know what is happening around and only me because yesterday is the day that made me think sometimes being so nice makes us stupid.nahhh, let it be...

yesterday, i listen to this song a thousand timessss....





sekian.
the end.


6 comments:

  1. he sounds and act like jason wade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouh yeah bella! he sounds sgt nice kan.
    both aizat n jason wade.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So long, fare thee well

    The dancer and the dancing days have taken leave and fell

    So turn down this bed of stone

    Quench me with the deadly nightshade from the rose that you belong

    The long December rain is falling now

    Running down on streets to nowhere

    Music is my life you're my sweetest nightingale

    But I cant hear it here no more

    And I go
    I go

    Hush now, don't shake or break

    Words have fallen silent like soldiers to the grave

    No matter what they do or say

    Lay me on the sleepy meadow by the tracks upon your face...

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg.
    and then i love this song like so damn much.
    thanks isz for the lyric :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome ayu fafa ;)
    btw this is for u too...layan...

    Sayu terpisah
    hikayat indah kini hanya tinggal sejarah
    berhembus angin rindu
    begitu nyamannya terhidu wangian kasihmu
    hujan lebat mencurah kini
    bagaikan tiada henti
    kaulah laguku kau irama terindah
    tak lagi kudengari
    kau pergi..
    pergi..

    sepi tanpa kata
    terdiam dan kaku tak daya kau kulupa
    apa pun kata mereka
    biarkan kenangan berbunga di ranting usia

    ReplyDelete

thankies for commenting. muahugs~~